Tuesday, November 11, 2008

SPORTS! SPORTS! SPORTS! SPORTS! SPORTS! BY BANANAS FOSTER

Welcome all you lovers of sports-playing! Bananas Foster, ex-athlete here, to bring you a little commentary on my favorite topic, the playing of sports. You may wonder what exactly I’m famous for; well I’ve excelled at a variety of specialty sports. I’m an MVP of Flag Foosball, I hold the World Champion title in couple’s Dig Dug, and totally won the Stanley Cup single-handedly from the Mighty Ducks after a particularly gruesome battle of Bloody Knuckles. These are just 3 of my many 4 accomplishments in the wide, wide world of sports-playing. So today, I’m here to discuss the Big Game from last night.
Full disclosure: my TV gets terrible reception so I wasn’t able to follow most of the game, but I could tell it was exciting by the cheers of the crowd. Unless that was the snow. At any rate, here are the highlights: One of the players caught the ball. And totally threw it to another player! It appeared they were on the same team, but sources vary. I can say with some degree of certainty that the other player caught the ball. The ball itself looked more like a tennis ball than a baseball, which is odd because the newspaper swears it was the Masters. But that’s part of the excitement of the sports world; you never know what you see! And that’s it for me, folks, I’m Bananas Foster, and remember- play sports!

No comments: