Friday, November 14, 2008

MORE PRE-X-MAS LITERARY LIST FUN TIME HAPPY SMELLY SMELL!

In my daydreams, I'm a writer of the kind of fiction you find at grocery stores and airport bookstores. I don't daydream that often. Anyhow, these are some of the titles I've come up with if my dreams were ever to come true, and I specialized in holiday themed murder mysteries.

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Murder
Deck the Halls with Blood and Entrails (Fa La La La La La La La La)
I'll Be Dead For Christmas
Murder! The Herald Angels Sing
Yes, Virginia, There is Enough Evidence to Convict You
Dreidel, Dreidel, Dreidel, I Made It Out of Fatal Poison
It Killed Upon a Midnight Clear
Slay Ride
Grandma Got Run Over By a Murderer
I Saw Mommy Killing Santa Claus
Hung By the Chimney With Piano Wire
Hanukill (or Chanukill)
Kwanzaa-Related Homicide
Little Drummer Boy... of Death
Do They Know It's a 187?

No comments: