Wednesday, October 15, 2008

SCRIPT DOCTOR: HARRY POTTER EDITION!

Greetings! 'Tis I, the Script Doctor, woefully misused but still swinging (aka script-doctoring.) Today, I'd like to provide for you my touch-ups for the fourth in the Harry Potter franchise, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

Harry: Voldemort has no nose.
Dumbledore: How does he smell?
Harry: Like ass!

Hermione: Ron, why are carrying that turkey?
Ron: I thought it was the giblet of fire.
Hagrid: You are a stupid red-headed boy.

Krum: I'm the coolest kid in the school!
McGonagall: Not with that 'tude, Mister.
Krum: Ouch! Slammed by Best Actress 1969.

Flitwick: Try as they will, try as they might, who steals me gold won't live through the night.

Mme Olympe Maxime: I'm thinking of starting a gentlemen's magazine, which would contain scantily clad models and celebrities on the cover and throughout its pages.
Snape: What would you name it?
Maxime: FHM, of course.

Harry: Cho Chang, you must be a world-class witch, for you have put a spell on me.
Cho Chang: Harry Potter, I told you, I don't date guys with head scars.
Harry: What about Gorbachev?
Cho Chang: That's a birthmark, boy wizard.

Rita: Actually, Skeeter's my middle name. My full name is Rita Skeeter Libby.
Dumbledore: Please stop talking to me.

Fleur Delacour: Zut alors! Mes amis et moi aime le magic. Ooh la la! Creme de la creme! Sacre bleu etc!

Hermione: Christ on a cross, my name is hard to pronounce.

No comments: