Friday, October 31, 2008

PREDINATOR: MEMORABLE QUOTES

So, while my dream movie, Predinator, has yet to be realized, I do have a tag line and a yacht-load of memorable quotes all set for the fine folks at IMDB. And, once I’ve worked out the small details of the rest of the characters and what the movie is actually about, I’ll have a classic on my hands. All over my hands!
TAG LINE: He’s not half-assed. He’s all-assed. All Bad-Assed!
MEMORABLE QUOTES:
Dixon: Corporal United States! Yer gonna spew yer digested food when you see this!
Cpl: Make me. Go ahead.
------------
Cpl: I hope you brushed your mutant-freak teeth, said your mutant-freak prayers, and put in your mutant-freak Soothing Sounds of the Ocean CD, because it’s mutant-freak bedtime for you, mutant-freak! (Shoots Predinator, Predinator escapes!) I’ll make you pay for your mutant-freak insolence! Stand still while I am eradicating you!
--------
Moira: You look like the bottom of a dog’s kennel, after that dog has pooped and peed and pooped and peed in it.
Cpl: But I feel like a million small, unmarked bills. (They sex each other.)
--------
Dixon: That-that… thing tried to rip my famous face right off of my skull! It was worse than my ex-wife, trying to rip my face off of my skull at the divorce settlement.
Cpl: Did she rip off your balls instead, pussy? (They sex each other.)
--------
Predinator: Come with me if you want to live- in Hell.
--------
Scientist #3: And the Predinator is an unstoppable force! Nothing can kill it! Nothing!
Cpl: Someone forgot to tell me that.
Scientist #2: We’re telling you now.
Cpl: Don’t correct me in the middle of while I’m quipping!
--------
Moira: Corporal United States, you don’t have to do this! I… I love you.
Cpl: But that is why I do have to do this. I slaughter so you love me.
Moira: (Totally swooning) You’re such a romantic!
Cpl: Me, too.
--------
Dixon: Sweet Sister Margaret Muldoon! That freak-mutant filleted us like a dick-beaked duck!
--------
Cpl: Kiss my United States Ass, Predinator!
Predinator: Avec plaisir! (They sex each other.)

No comments: