Friday, October 31, 2008

DOZENS UPON DOZENS OF DOZENS!

Dozens! Who knows why they call it that? Seriously, because I have no idea. Also referred to as snaps, not because of a resemblance to cowboy shirts, but because of the, “Ah, snap!” utterance following a particularly good dozen. Most people may also know this as Yo Mama jokes, and I while I’ve never competed on the professional circuit, I am the Supreme Chancellor Champion of Dozens. Need proof? See my myriad examples belowards:
-Yo Mama is so fat, she has more chins than the phone book!
-Yo Mama is so poor she bought her wedding dress off the rack!
-Yo Mama is so ugly she tried talking with the man in the mirror, and he reversed the charges!
-Yo Mama is so stupid she can only recite Pi to 76 places!
-Yo Mama is so boring she’s like American Literature of the 19th Century!
-Yo Mama is so paranoid she won’t list her phone number!
-Yo Mama is so last week I had to look at a calendar to remember her!
-Yo Mama is so unbelievable her entire Wikipedia entry is flagged as, “citation needed!”
-Yo Mama is so Raven she replaced Keshia Knight Pulliam!
-Yo Mama is so French she still has an accent- a French accent!

No comments: