Wednesday, March 25, 2009

SCRIPT DOCTOR: A FEUDAL REVIEWAL

For one, brief, magical moment, I was employed by the good folks at Family Feud. My task was simple: create questions with which to survey the populace. Then I was canned. I guess the world wasn’t ready to answer my questions! Which of course are listed below.
“Name a country you wouldn’t feel guilty about invading?”
“An unpopular use for a Number Two pencil?”
“Potential titles for a sequel to Nell?”
“The most forgettable member of your immediate family?”
“The Bronte sister you normally spank it to?”
“Your grandfather’s favorite racial slur?”
“Name the celebrity whose flesh would taste the most delectable?”
“The most suicidal thought you can come up with?”
“Name a famous Redenbaucher.”
“The most unexpected place you’ve pooped?”
“Name a hat seen in the opening credits of Blossom?”
“The first thing that pops into your head?”

No comments: