Tuesday, February 10, 2009

15 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME BY MORRISSEY

Because I’m not good enough to merit 25.
1. I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour but heaven knows I'm miserable now
2. My only weakness is a list of crime
3. My only weakness is... well, never mind, never mind
4. My eyes have seen the glory of the sacred wonderkind
5. I wear Black on the outside 'cause Black is how I feel on the inside
6. And if I seem a little strange well, that's because I am
7. I would rather not go back to the old house
8. Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me
9. I started something I forced you into a zone and you were clearly never meant to go
10. I'm the 18th pale descendent of some old queen or other
11. I would go out tonight
but I haven't got a stitch to wear
12. Sixteen, clumsy and shy, I went to London and I
I booked myself in at the Y
13. W.C.A. I said : "I like it here - can I stay? I like it here - can I stay?
Do you have a vacancy for a Back-scrubber?"
14. I thought that if you had an acoustic guitar then it meant that you were a protest singer.
15. I can feel the soil falling over my head

No comments: