Tuesday, December 23, 2008

JESUS ALL OVER THE PLACE: MY CHRISTIAN ROCK ANTHEM!

1. When I look out my window/ I see my savior’s face.
If I go here or go there/ I see Him all over the place.
And in the night I can hear Him/ His voice is loud, His voice is deep.
He asks me to join His army/And I lose the need to sleep!

CHORUS: And then I Jesus all over the place! / I spread His love across your face. / And with His word and with His hand / I’ll spread stigmata across the land. And I will Jesus all over the place!

2. With the wings of an angel/ and the soul of a sword.
I will enter your heart/ and deposit the Lord.
And if Satan intervenes/ and I’m sure he will try
I will mold His love to an edge/ and will stab him to die…th.

CHORUS: And I will Jesus all over the place! /I’ll spray his love as if ‘twere mace. / And as the world descends to sin / I’ll laugh at them and at their sin.

MEGA GUITAR SOLO

3. And if I meet a lady/ on my Holy Crusade
I will anoint her in His love/ with my Anointing Blade.
Then we will live in love forever/ and be true to each other
And we will spread the word of the savior/ like creamy peanut butter!!

CHORUS: And we will Jesus all over the place! / We’ll make converts of the human race. / And if any soul stands in our way / We’ll show them there’ll be Heaven to pay. / And we will Jesus all over the place! / In Paris, Philly, Peru and Park Place. / We’ll even Jesus up in Outer Space! / Yes, we’ll be Jesusing all over the place. / Jesus all over the place!

No comments: