Wednesday, January 21, 2009

IF’N I WUZ BLUE-COLLARED

The big, big bucks (and bigger, biggest jugs) these days are in redneck humor. Larry “The Cable” Guy, Jeff “Fox” Worthy, Ron “Potater Salad” White, Bill “Hillbilly Middle Name” Engvall, they all have made bajillions speaking to the imbecilic man-child in some of us. So, in true Southern hick fashion, I plan on hi-jacking that Confederate money train. I want to be uber-rich and uber-white trash at the same time! And really, all you need in this day and age is a catch-phrase. So, whut I done here is come up with a buncha mine owns, loosely based on the already popular Blue Collar Comedians already in progress. Hope y’all enjoy, ya hear?
-They call me Mr. Mashed-Up Pertaters Head!
-If’n ya like to do the sex with yer cousin, y’alls might be an inbred (or variant.)
-Go Git R!
-Git After R!
-Make R Finish It!
-R/Git = Doneness.
-I gotcher signage right cheer!
-As long as y’aint foreign, yer my kin!
-I’m a drunk hick, ga-hyuck!
-Cow-tippin’! Boy Howdy!
-KFC! NASCAR! Old Style!
-Y’all’re intolerant, yee-haw!

No comments: