Monday, June 29, 2009

RETURN OF THE LISTED LISTS

FROM THE DESK OF DAVE MATTHEWS
“Lift up your dress a little more/ Show off your reason for being to me.”
“Sneak up that skirt a little more/ I want to make sure you’re not a dude.”
“Pull down those jeans a little more/ Reveal your no-no special place to me.”
“Blow wind up that dress a little more/ I think your underwear is sheer.”
“Get out of that car a little more/ I just need one more photo.”
“Pull up that skirt a little more/ No, just a little bit more/ There.”
“Take off your pants a little more/ I would like to see your vagina.”

SHORT-LIVED CARTOON ANIMALS
Delicious Duck
Average Life-Span Mayfly
William Henry Harrison Hedgehog
Death Row Dog
Otto, James Dean’s Talking Car
Oopsies, The Mouse Who Flirts With Mobster’s Girlfriends
Cherry, The Girl Locked in the Fridge

No comments: